- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
HID ThinLine II Black Wall Mount Access Control Reader
- Designed for high performance and reliability
- The size of most standard US switch plates
- 125 kHz transmit frequency
- Consistent read range
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface
- Base part numbers: 5395 (Wiegand), 5398 (Clock-and-Data).
- Two-piece potted weatherproof enclosure suited for indoor and outdoor use
- 18” (45 cm) wire pigtail
- Easy to install and maintain
The HID ThinLine II Black Wall Mount Access Control Reader is the size of most standard U.S. switch plates and is available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface. The reader is housed in a durable two-piece potted weatherproof enclosure that’s built to withstand the elements and is suited for both indoor and outdoor use. The wall-mountable reader is easy to install, and features a consistent read range, multi-color LED and low power consumption. The HID ThinLine II wall mount reader is a reliable choice when you need a card reader that is built to last and provide a consistently accurate and secure performance.
A proximity reader is part of an overall access control solution that would also include a door controller, door hardware and accessories.